Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FALL MOODBOARD...mayhem

With school starting back, I thought it was time to start thinking about Fall design! I quickly threw together a little mood board to get my mind focused towards the season, with photographs I had taken this past summer, as well as random bits of paper,colour, + fabric swatches. I made my little board outside, and finally (successfully) shot one image [pictured below] without our sweet little kittens jumping all around. The other attempts...just had to be put up here, because they are too fabulous. I think you will agree. 












 Colour palettes are warm + mod this season--mustard yellows mixed with mauv-ey purples and firehouse red...(this is a challenge for me...because I never really use red, I like the colour, but I do not usually wear it...so perhaps this is why I stay away from it?) I also love the presence of earthy tones--greens + beige...lovely.



My brain is already exploding with ideas! Let me know what you think;I hope you are inspired as well, and excited about the many possibilities of this upcoming season!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment